Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about your child's upcoming Summer in Switzerland? Then this is the place for you! Find answers to all of the most frequently asked questions here. Should you still have questions after reviewing this page, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- What group will my child be in?
- Will my child be housed with other children their age?
- Will my child be met at the airport upon arrival?
- What time should my child arrive at/depart from LAS Summer in Switzerland?
- How will we know when our child has arrived?
- Are siblings/friends allowed to room together?
- Will you let children who speak the same language room together?
- What if my child is sick?
- How much spending money does my child need?
- Can my child change classes or clubs?
- Do you have a laundry service or does my child have to do his/her own laundry?
- Does my child have to bring bed linen?
- Does the school provide towels?
- My child wants to stay longer. Is this possible?
- If I have a question about my child during the summer, whom should I contact?
- Will I receive feedback on my child’s progress and participation in LAS Summer in Switzerland?
- Am I allowed to visit my child while they are at LAS Summer in Switzerland?
- How does LAS Summer in Switzerland accommodate different religions?