At Leysin American School we are dedicated to “developing innovative, compassionate, and responsible citizens of the world.” We seek to educate the next generation of passionate thinkers and leaders by providing a supportive family environment and following a guiding set of values and principles that set the highest standards for our efforts.
Value are the qualities we, as community, believe in, live by, and strive for.
LAS values are founded on the principle of RESPECT:
- Respect for self and others: We nurture a sense of belonging for all forms of identity embodied within our community to be treated with dignity.
- Respect for the environment: We engage in sustainable practices to preserve our surroundings and our planet for future generations.
- Respect through generosity: We act within our community, locally, and internationally, to contribute to the betterment of our world with humility, empathy, and kindness.
Leysin American School is committed to supporting the future leaders of the world by providing an education with impact through:
- Developing the Whole Child through individualized education & experiential programs
- Shaping transformative leaders through Innovation, Creativity, & Entrepreneurship (ICE)
- Embracing a diverse Global Family