We work hard to stay connected to our extended LAS family, but the success of our alumni events, reunions and outreach programs relies in large part on the support of volunteers.
If you would like to participate in supporting LAS as a volunteer, you might consider contributing your time and energy in one or more of the following ways:
- Host an alumni event or reception in your city
- Represent LAS at a recruiting fair
- Help plan a reunion
- Become a university or college mentor to a current student
- Become a career mentor to an LAS graduate at university
- Be a guest speaker for an LAS class
If you would like to volunteer for LAS, please contact the Development and Alumni Relations Office. Thank you!
We are always happy to hear from alumni and friends. Please contact the Development and Alumni Relations Office by email, phone or traditional mail with your news and questions—or to arrange a visit to campus.